Illinois ASBO considers the safety of all those onsite at the 2022 Annual Conference our top priority.
Name badges and important handouts are being mailed ahead of arrival to limit on-site queuing.Masks
- Reusable masks will be provided by Illinois ASBO.
- You may also bring your own mask.
Illinois ASBO will also be providing:
- Personal-sized hand sanitizer will be provided by Illinois ASBO.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the meeting space.
Personal Accountability Commitment
- Appropriate seating for meeting spaces following current guidelines set forth by the State of Illinois.
- Appropriate signage/floor decals to reinforce spatial distancing and other safety reminders.
By attending the 2022 Illinois ASBO Annual Conference, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending the event. This includes, but is not limited to, submitting to a daily health check upon event entry, wearing a mask at all times in public areas, engaging in appropriate physical distancing and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.Please view our COVID Waiver Form